|Back to Back Issues Page|
Best life tips for living your good life!
March 15, 2020
Best life tips
100 Goals Club is a complimentary newsletter that specializes in helping you plan your life goals in 10 important areas:
1. Personal Development
2. Health and Fitness
3. Family and Friends
4. Hobbies and Passions
10. Leaving a Legacy
You are part of an exclusive group of goalsters (someone who understands the importance of life goals)! This email is going out to 263 email subscribers.
Look for newsletters on the 1st and 15th of each month!
You are receiving this email because you expressed an interest in life goals. Remove your email by clicking unsubscribe below at any time.
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE ABOUT SUCCESS "Goals. There's no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do the you believe in them. There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them” ~ Jim Rohn 1930 - 2009
Jim Rohn was one of my most influential mentors in my life who inspired a generation of personal development gurus including Tony Robbins. I met Jim at a motivational seminar in Toronto Canada about 20 years ago!
20 of my best life tips!I posted the following on Quora on January 10, 2020 with 11.1K views so far . . .
Life is good. I know because I wear their T-Shirts! We are living in the most incredible times.
My top 20 best life tips follow:
1. Spend more time planning your life than you do a vacation or for a birthday party.
2. Don’t worry so much about what other people think of you. The truth is that most people aren’t thinking about you.
3. Be honest with your self and do the right thing.
4. Trust your intuition. It is usually right. I kick myself sometimes for ignoring it.
5. When your alarm clock goes off . . . get out of bed and start your day. Make your bed.
6. Live the golden rule . . . treat other people like you would like to be treated.
7. Read something positive every day. We live in such a negative world that we need to find something positive. Read inspirational quotes or a good book. Dwell on a quote of the day.
8. Listen to the music that you like to listen to. The power of music is under estimated. Play it LOUD. It is okay (and necessary some times) to feel the music! Dance! Sing!
9. Spend time in nature, either a park, stroll through the woods, near a body of water. Reflect on your day, week, month, year, life . . .
10. Plan for the future while living for today.
11. Be “in the present” moment. Don’t think about the future or other people when you are present with the people who you say are the most important people in your life.
12. Ask questions. Be curious. Most people are afraid to ask questions and have lost their curiosity.
13. Decide you will live a long life. How about 100 years old? By doing this, you are more likely to take care of yourself and your health. Can you imagine living the last 10 or 20 years of your life in bad health?
14. Learn how to really listen. Most of us are too busy thinking about what we are going to say next than listening to someone speak.
15. Write down your goals and update them every year and for every decade birthday (20, 30, 40, 50, 60). You are more apt to live a bold and adventure filled life if you take time to plan it out.
16. Spend less money than you make. Way less. Invest the rest. Learn about compound interest and the rule of 72! Each dollar you spend now is forgoing about 20 dollars down the road if you invest it wisely.
17. Have a positive attitude. You will live longer and have more friends.
18. Enjoy and relish time by yourself. Think about what you are doing with your life.
19. Be an action taker . . a mover and a shaker. There is no point in moving slowly through life when you can accomplish so much more. There is magic in thinking big. It is better to act than to think about acting and never do it.
20. Realize that there is no one way to live your life. There are no right or wrong answers. Develop your own life plan and live a life of purpose . . whatever that is.
Check out some of my other Quora answers:
Visit https://www.100goalsclub.com/100-life-goals.html at 100 Goals Club to learn about important strategies to develop your success, and incorporate these 20 best life tips throughout your life!
Next newsletter . . .My next newsletter on April 1st will focus on you can stay strong during these crazy times.
Until next time . . . stay safe!
founder of the 100 Goals Club Life goals . . . Proven strategies to plan your life. Take the 100 goal challenge.
|Back to Back Issues Page|