|Back to Back Issues Page|
Create your happy life in 2021!
January 01, 2021
10 ideas to make 2021 your best year yet!
Before we begin: If you enjoy my newsletters, please forward it along. If someone forwarded this to you, click here to sign up https://www.100goalsclub.com/life-goals-club-membership.html
100 Goals Club is a complimentary newsletter that specializes in helping you plan your life goals in 10 important areas:
1. Personal Development
2. Health and Fitness
3. Family and Friends
4. Hobbies and Passions
10. Leaving a Legacy / Giving Back
You are part of an exclusive group of goalsters (someone who understands the importance of life goals)! This email is going out to 732 email subscribers.
Look for newsletters on the 1st and 15th of each month!
You are receiving this email because you expressed an interest in life goals. Remove your email by clicking unsubscribe below at any time.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Nourish your mind like you would your body. The mind can not survive on junk food" ~ Jim Rohn. America's Foremost Business Philosopher
Let's get started . . .Here are my best tips on how to make 2021 your best year yet. Keeping with the 10 life categories of the 100 Goals Club . . . .
1. READ A SELF HELP BOOK (Personal Development) - Reading self-help books can be transformational if you find the right book. My favourite self-help book is "The Magic of Thinking Big". Reading is one of the very best things you can do in the area off personal development, yet many people never read another book once they graduate school.
For more of my favourite books, check out the following page:
2. EXERCISE 3-5X A WEEK (Health) - Exercising on a regular basis will transform your health, energy and overall perspective on life. It is one of those habits that is hard to create but once you do, you'll be addicted to the benefits. Make 2021 your year to get into a regular exercise habit.
Check out this page for all the benefits of aerobics.
3. PUT YOUR FAMILY FIRST (Friends and Family) - Relationship goals are amongst the most important goals. Many don't prioritize the relationships in their life. Figure out who the Very Important People (VIP) are in your life and decide that in 2021 you will prioritize them.
4. PLAY YOUR HOBBY (Hobbies and Passions) - Hobbies are what make you, unique and special. It will create a sense of your identify and provide immense satisfaction. For me, music does that. I will be prioritizing the learning of my instrument (bass guitar) in 2021 using one of the great on-line resources available for musicians. If anyone knows of a better bass teacher than at scottsbasslessons, please reach out and let me know!
5. PAY YOUR SELF 10-20% FIRST (Financial) - Time is your best friend when it comes to becoming wealthy. But only if you invest your income. The number one principle is to "pay yourself first". Ten percent is what many consider to be the minimum. If you want to be really wealthy, invest 20% (this takes considerable sacrifice and living below your means). If you are not already taking 10% off of your regular paycheque and investing it automatically, set a goal to do this before the end of February 2021!
6. BE A GOOD EMPLOYEE (Career) - If you work for an employer like I do, the best thing you can do to advance your career is to become a good (or great) employee. For ideas on how to do this in 2021, check out . . .
7. CREATE SOME ADVENTURE (Adventure) - Life without some adventure in it, might just be boring. Check out my adventure goals for ideas you can incorporate into 2021.
8. TRAVEL (Travel) - If you are like Kathy and I, we can't wait to get travelling again. While it may be possible to plan a major trip in the fall of 2021, it's not a certainty at this point so we will be making plans to travel within Canada for sure. Check out "travel goals in your own country" for ideas for your 2021 goal.
9. DECLUTTER YOUR LIFE (Lifestyle) - A major goal of mine for 2021 is to declutter some areas of our house (actually garage to be more specific). I feel so much better after a big purge and getting down to the basics of what should be kept. For ideas, check out:
10. KEEP A LIFE JOURNAL (Leave a Legacy) - Set a goal to keep a simple journal of your ideas and significant things you do each week. My journal is limited to just one page per week where I record significant things in my life. This is helpful for me and making up for my poor long term memory! It is also a great thing to have a family member 100 years from now read and see how their ancestors lived their life, forming part of your legacy.
I know some of you have a goal in 2021 to create your list of 100 Life Goals. That is a fantastic goal, as I did when I was 30 years old. I'm now 57 and enjoying so many benefits from living a goal inspired life.
Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com and let me know how you are doing with your own life goals!
Next newsletter . . .My next newsletter on January 15th will focus on some healthy living ideas to start off your year right!
Happy new year!!!
Brian Klodt founder of the 100 Goals Club
CREATE YOUR HAPPY LIFE! https://www.100goalsclub.com
P.S. If you are receiving this newsletter and for some reason didn't receive your free goal setting worksheet, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org so I can send it to you.
|Back to Back Issues Page|