|Back to Back Issues Page|
Just do it! (and other goal setting tips)
November 15, 2020
The biggest Goal Setting Tip is "JUST DO IT"!
Before we begin: If you enjoy my newsletters, please forward it along. If someone forwarded this to you, click here to sign up https://www.100goalsclub.com/life-goals-club-membership.html
100 Goals Club is a complimentary newsletter that specializes in helping you plan your life goals in 10 important areas:
1. Personal Development
2. Health and Fitness
3. Family and Friends
4. Hobbies and Passions
10. Leaving a Legacy / Giving Back
You are part of an exclusive group of goalsters (someone who understands the importance of life goals)! This email is going out to 609 email subscribers.
Look for newsletters on the 1st and 15th of each month!
You are receiving this email because you expressed an interest in life goals. Remove your email by clicking unsubscribe below at any time.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
"We all have two choices: We can make a living or we can design a life" ~ Jim Rohn
Why "just do it"?I attended a Skype meeting this week on the subject of a program launch called "Just Do It". I run a Bids and Proposals department and the presentation was conducted by our continuous improvement specialist dedicated to our sales and marketing team.
Our specialist presented a strong case for just do it. As applied to Life Goals and writing out your list of goals, I offer the following advice:
1. There is no perfect time for writing out your goals. Don't wait for the perfect time. There is magic in the "just do it" slogan. Procrastination is the root of many problems.
2. Pick a day, date and time that you will work your goals. Use my Goal Setting Worksheet you received when you signed up at 100 Goals Club. If you did not receive this yet or would like the latest version, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Start by brainstorming all the things you want to do in your life. Use my 100 recommended goals to help and the 10 goal categories for specific ideas.
4. Write (or type) your goals and print them out. Don't worry if you didn't get as many written down as you wanted. Print (or write out) 5, 10, 15, 20, 50 or more goals. Read them every day, every week, every month.
5. Commit to getting this done before the end of 2020. Check out my prior newsletter with all the reasons for doing this in 2020!
If you haven't written down your goals yet . . . what are you waiting for??
Life is too precious to coast through life. Decide now what you want and go after it. Design your life and create your life adventure.
The hardest part about getting started is all the mental anguish you put on yourself about starting. Why not start now? Schedule the time in your calendar, now!
Other Goal Setting TipsOther proven ways to increase your chance for achievement!
Here are 10 goal setting tips you can start doing right now in writing down your life goals. Click on these links to my Goal Setting Tips section at 100 Goals Club for full details.
1. Written Goals
2. Balanced Goals
3. The best time to set goals
4. SMART Goals
5. Bucket list versus Life Goals
6. Minimum, Target and Outrageous Goals
7. Commit to 2 or 3 things
8. Develop high energy
9. When to work on your goals
10. The 80/20 rule and your top 20
Of all these rules, the number one thing I recommend to get started is "Just Do It"!
Next newsletter . . .My next newsletter on December 1st will focus on INVESTING GOALS for 2021 to help your finances catch up with your life goals.
To your happy future!!
Brian Klodt founder of the 100 Goals Club
CREATE YOUR HAPPY LIFE! and CREATE YOUR LIFE ADVENTURE! https://www.100goalsclub.com
P.S. If you are a fan of Elon Musk, his company Space-X and NASA are launching a manned rocket to the International Space Station at 7:30pm EST tonight! I am a big fan of Elon and his company Tesla. I will write a future article about Elon and his success and relationship with life goals. He is a great role role model for written goals and goal achievement.
|Back to Back Issues Page|