Goal setting worksheet for 100 life goals you can set right now!
A great way to enter and track your goals is in a Goal Setting Worksheet, an excel based spreadsheet designed specifically for the 100 Life Goals book.
Goal setting worksheet | three main benefits
The Goal Setting Worksheet available below comes complete with:
- 100 Life Goals printable template - of all 100 recommended life goals
- Life Goals List - more than 600 goals for you to select from in designing your own life
- Goal Setting Template - a place for you to record your own list of goals (excel based)
1 - 100 Life Goals printout
The entire list of 100 Life Goals as recommended in the 100 Life Goals book is included in the download for you to print out your own handy reference sheet (as below).
2 - List of Goals
All of the recommended goals written in the 100 Life Goals and more are conveniently listed in the "List of Goals" tab of Goal Setting Worksheet, across the 10 Goal Areas including:
- Personal Development
- Health and Fitness
- Family and Friends
- Hobbies and Passions
- Leaving a legacy / giving back
The List of Goals includes more than 600 individual goal ideas that you may choose from:
- 10 Target Goals for each Life Goal category
- 10 Outrageous Goals for each Life Goal category
- Other goal ideas recommended in the 100 Life Goals book
- Bonus Personal goals that I've set for myself over the past 25 years
This "List of Goals" spreadsheet contains convenient columns where you can "X" mark the goals that are of interest to you, or number your own goals from 1 to 100 as you deem important for your own life.
Consider this a master work sheet where you can reference a library of well designed goals and decide which ones are right for you!
Add additional goals to this list which are unique to you and ideas you have for your life.
This is your "brain storming" area to let your imagination run wild. Don't rush through this.
List of Goals with more than 600 Life Goals for you to brainstorm from.
3 - Goal Setting Worksheet
One you have completed your life goal brainstorming, the most important feature is the Goal Setting Template tab. This is your key to recording your own 100 Life Goals or any number of Life Goals which you prefer. Choose and write, 5, 10, 50, 100 or more!
To make this easier for you to complete, the left hand side of the spreadsheet (tab) includes reference to the 100 Life Goals recommended by 100GoalsClub. In the blank template to the right, you may . . .
- Pull forward the goals that you brainstormed in the List of Goals tab.
- Adopt any or all of the recommended 100 Life Goals that make sense for your life
- Add your own Target Goals
(what you expect to achieve in your life time or within a specified time frame)
- Add your own Outrageous Goals
(what you would like to accomplish in your life, your true dream goal . . . but you're sure you can not achieve at this point and you're not ready to commit to). Just writing out your outrageous goal can often inspire you to achieve your more realistic Target Goal. And who knows . . . you may actually achieve your outrageous goal!
- Specify the time frame for completing your life goal
(i.e. This year,Next year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, Lifetime)
- Specify the frequency for completing your life goal
(i.e. Habit, One-time, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, Bi-Annually, Decade)
Enter your own personalized list of goals using this Goal Setting Worksheet (template). This very act could change your life forever!
Goal Setting Template for you to design your life!
Order this DOWNLOAD Goal Setting Worksheet at ~ 65% off for just * $ 12.95
(valued at $ 37)
* SIGN UP FOR FREE AS A 100 GOALS CLUB MEMBER AND RECEIVE A SPECIAL MEMBER DISCOUNT CODE TO RECEIVE A FURTHER 30% OFF.
To buy, simply click the red button below. You can then pay by Credit Card or Paypal.
Once you pay, you will receive two emails. The first is a receipt. The second is an email with a link to download your Goal Setting Worksheet (check junk mail if it doesn't arrive a few minutes after you purchase).
Once you download your first copy, right click on the XLS file to easily save it to your computer or mobile device. This way it's readily available when you need it!
If you have any questions about your purchase/dowload, email me at email@example.com.