Goals Quotes from some of the most influential people of our time on the importance of goal setting . . .
Why inspirational goals quotes?
Read daily, these goals quotes will supercharge your goal achievement.
This list of inspirational quotes is specifically designed to convey the critical importance and benefit of goal setting.
I use inspirational daily goals quotes to set me in a positive frame of mind to begin my day. Try them yourself.
Let quotes inspire you to set your own 100 Life Goals!
- "Success is . . . the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal or dream.”
~ Paul J. Meyer
“Goal Setting. The
promise of the future is an awesome force to affect your life every day. Without a future well designed, we take
hesitant steps “ ~ Jim Rohn
“Goals. There's no telling what you can do when you get
inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them.
There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them.” ~ Jim Rohn
- "Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success" ~ David Joseph Schwartz
- "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible" ~ Tony Robbins
- "Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance" ~ Brian Tracy
- "Goals transform a random walk into a chase" ~ Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- "A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals" ~ Larry Bird
- "Finance is not merely about making money. It's about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labor. It's about stewardship and, therefore, about achieving the good society" ~ Robert J. Shiller
- "People these days are measured by the size of their dreams. No one accomplishes more than he sets out to accomplish. So visualize a big future" - David Schwartz
- "You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands - your own" ~ Mark Victor Hansen
- "Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner" ~ Les Brown
- "Out goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. ~ Pablo Picasso
- "One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to youself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don't invest any energy in them because I know who I am." ~ Michelle Obama
- "I hope the millions of people I've touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude." ~ Michael Jordan
- "Writing in a journal reminds you of your goals and of your learning in life. It offers a place where you can hold a deliberate, thoughtful conversation with yourself." ~ Robin S. Sharma
- .."Crystallize your goals. Make a plan for achieving them and set yourself a deadline. Then, with supreme confidence, determination and disregard for obstacles and other people's criticisms, carry out your plan." ~ Paul J. Meyer
- "Every financial worry you want to banish and financial dream you want to achieve comes from taking tiny steps today and put you on a path toward your goals." ~ Suzy Orman
- "Wealth is the progressive realization of worthy goals, the ability to love and have compassion, meaningful and caring relationships." ~ Deepak Chopra
- "Many people, millions of them, can find new energy by selecting a goal and giving all they've got to accomplish that goal. Goals cure boredom. Goals even cure many chronic ailments." ~ David Schwartz
- "You must be passionate, you must dedicate yourself, and you must be relentless in the pursuit of your goals. If you do, you will be successful." ~ Steve Garvey
- "People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals - that is, goals that do not inspire them." ~ Tony Robbins
- "You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for." ~ Ted Turner
- "I enjoy hard work; I love setting goals and achieving them" ~ Jewel
- "I always make my dreams into goals."~ DJ Khaled
- "I must always try to do better because perfectionism, and the need to always have new goals and achieve them, is a state of mind that brings profound meaning to life." ~ Giorgio Armani
- "I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time." ~ Michael Phelps
- "Even though I am extremely blessed to have accomplished many of my goals at such a young age, I am still reaching, still striving." ~ Jennifer Hudson
- "Your mind, while blessed with permanent memory, is cursed with lousy recall. Written goals provide clarity. By documenting your dreams, you must think about the process of achieving them." ~ Gary Ryan Blair
- "Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive." ~ Robert H. Schuller
- "The goal isn't to live forever, it is to create something that will!" - Chuck Palahniuk
- "When you surrender yourself to your desires when you let yourself come obsessed with a goal, you receive the physical power, energy, and enthusiasm needed to accomplish your goal. But you receive something else, something equally valuable. You receive the "automatic instrumentations" needed to keep you going straight to your objective" ~ David Schwartz
- "A life best lived is a life by design—not by accident." - Jim Rohn
- "Goals are as essential to success as air is to life. No one ever stumbles into success without a goal. No one ever lives without air. Get a clear fix on where you want to go" - David Schwartz - Author of "The Magic of Thinking Big"
- "You have to work hard for the necessities in life, but you don't run after money as if having a new car, a big house or fancy clothes makes you a better or more important person." That has guided me all my life and I have drummed it into each of my children, that money is not the goal of our existence rather the goal is a life well lived. ~ David Suzuki (environmentalist)
- If you are bored with life, if you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals" ~ Lou Holtz
- “The fact is that you can’t hit a target that you can’t see. If you don’t know where you’re going, you will probably end up somewhere else. You have to have goals.” – Zig Ziglar
- "I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they do their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change." ~ Jim Rohn
Quotes from Elon Musk
"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor."
"If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it's not."
"There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live. Why do you want to live? What's the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing."
"When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, 'Nah, what's wrong with a horse?' That was a huge bet he made, and it worked."
"Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up."
"It's OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket."
"If you go back a few hundred years, what we take for granted today would seem like magic-being able to talk to people over long distances, to transmit images, flying, accessing vast amounts of data like an oracle. These are all things that would have been considered magic a few hundred years ago."
"We're going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I'm hell-bent on making it work."
"The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur."
"I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary."
"I could either watch it happen or be a part of it."
Other great quotes!
"Exercise is a celebration of what the body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate." - unknown
Why I like goals quotes!
I was influenced by goals quotes like this in my early twenties when the Karate club I trained at had a professional display board featuring different quotes of the day. I looked forward to reading these short positive messages every time I drove by. They got me thinking more positively and reflectively about life and what was possible for me.
As a department t manager, I have a team stand-up meeting with approximately 15 people. The first thing we talk about at our meeting is in reading aloud the quote of the day. Our department assistant, one off my staff or myself will write the quote of the day on our whiteboard, for all to see as they walk by. We've had some deep insightful quotes and some quotes that make us contemplate life.
Make it a goal to incorporate daily goals quotes into your life!
Other Goals Quotes
For an amazing list of goals quotes and other topics, visit the site https://www.brainyquote.com
Jim Rohn was one my most influential mentors in my life with some of the best quotes about goals!
Also check out the site at Goalcast.com for other great quotes from Jim and other inspirational leaders.
Last updated: March 28, 2020