Goals Quotes from some of the most influential people of our time on the importance of goal setting . . .
Why inspirational goals quotes?
I use inspirational daily goals quotes to set me in a positive frame of mind to begin my day. I love them!
The following is a list of inspirational goals quotes specifically about the importance and benefit of goal setting.
- "Success is . . . the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal or dream.”
~ Paul J. Meyer
“Goal Setting. The
promise of the future is an awesome force to affect your life every day. Without a future well designed, we take
hesitant steps “ ~ Jim Rohn
“Goals. There's no telling what you can do when you get
inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them.
There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them.” ~ Jim Rohn
- "Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success" ~ David Joseph Schwartz
- "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible" ~ Tony Robbins
- "Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance" ~ Brian Tracy
- "Goals transform a random walk into a chase" ~ Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- "A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals" ~ Larry Bird
- "Finance is not merely about making money. It's about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labor. It's about stewardship and, therefore, about achieving the good society" ~ Robert J. Shiller
- "You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands - your own" ~ Mark Victor Hansen
- "Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner" ~ Les Brown
- "Out goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. ~ Pablo Picasso
- "One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to youself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don't invest any energy in them because I know who I am." ~ Michelle Obama
- "I hope the millions of people I've touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude." ~ Michael Jordan
- "Writing in a journal reminds you of your goals and of your learning in life. It offers a place where you can hold a deliberate, thoughtful conversation with yourself." ~ Robin S. Sharma
- .."Crystallize your goals. Make a plan for achieving them and set yourself a deadline. Then, with supreme confidence, determination and disregard for obstacles and other people's criticisms, carry out your plan." ~ Paul J. Meyer
- "Every financial worry you want to banish and financial dream you want to achieve comes from taking tiny steps today and put you on a path toward your goals." ~ Suzy Orman
- "Wealth is the progressive realization of worthy goals, the ability to love and have compassion, meaningful and caring relationships." ~ Deepak Chopra
- "You must be passionate, you must dedicate yourself, and you must be relentless in the pursuit of your goals. If you do, you will be successful." ~ Steve Garvey
- "People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals - that is, goals that do not inspire them." ~ Tony Robbins
- "You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for." ~ Ted Turner
- "I enjoy hard work; I love setting goals and achieving them" ~ Jewel
- "I always make my dreams into goals."~ DJ Khaled
- "I must always try to do better because perfectionism, and the need to always have new goals and achieve them, is a state of mind that brings profound meaning to life." ~ Giorgio Armani
- "I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time." ~ Michael Phelps
- "Even though I am extremely blessed to have accomplished many of my goals at such a young age, I am still reaching, still striving." ~ Jennifer Hudson
- "Your mind, while blessed with permanent memory, is cursed with lousy recall. Written goals provide clarity. By documenting your dreams, you must think about the process of achieving them." ~ Gary Ryan Blair
- "Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive." ~ Robert H. Schuller
- "The goal isn't to live forever, it is to create something that will!" - Chuck Palahniuk
- "A life best lived is a life by design—not by accident." - Jim Rohn
Why I like goals quotes!
I was influenced by goals quotes like this in my early twenties when the Karate club I trained at had a professional display board featuring different quotes of the day. I looked forward to reading these short positive messages and it got me thinking about life.
As a department t manager, I have a team stand-up meeting with approximately 15 people. The first thing we talk about at our meeting is in reading aloud the quote of the day. Our department assistant, one of our staff or myself will write the quote of the day on our whiteboard, for all to see as they walk by. We've had some deep insightful quotes and some quotes that make us life.
Make it a goal to incorporate daily goals quotes into your life.
Other Goals Quotes
For an amazing list of goals quotes and other topics, visit the site https://www.brainyquote.com
Jim Rohn was one my most influential mentors in my life.
Also check out the site at Goalcast.com for other great quotes from Jim and other inspirational leaders.
Last updated: August 31, 2019