Free Goal Setting Worksheet to chart your future!
A great way to enter and track your goals is in this Free Goal Setting Worksheet, an excel based spreadsheet designed to make it easy for your to write your own life goals list.
The Free Goal Setting Worksheet available below comes complete with:
- 100 Life Goals printable template - of all 100 recommended life goals
- Life Goals List - more than 600 goals for you to select from in designing your own life
- Goal Setting Template - a place for you to record your own list of goals (excel based)
- Annual Power Page - A tab for your to plan out your life goals annually.
1 - 100 Life Goals printout
The entire list of 100 Life Goals as recommended in the 100 Life Goals book is included in the free goal setting worksheet download for you to print out your own handy reference sheet (as below).
2 - List of Goals
All of the recommended goals written in the 100 Life Goals and more are conveniently listed in the "List of Goals" tab of the free Goal Setting Worksheet, across the 10 Goal Areas including:
- Personal Development
- Health and Fitness
- Family and Friends
- Hobbies and Passions
- Leaving a legacy / giving back
The List of Goals includes more than 600 individual goal ideas that you may choose from:
- 10 Target Goals for each Life Goal category
- 10 Outrageous Goals for each Life Goal category
- Other goal ideas recommended in the 100 Life Goals book
- Bonus Personal goals that I've set for myself over the past 25 years
This "List of Goals" spreadsheet contains convenient columns where you can "X" mark the goals that are of interest to you, or number your own goals from 1 to 100 as you deem important for your own life.
Consider this a master work sheet where you can reference a library of well designed goals and decide which ones are right for you!
Add additional goals to this list which are unique to you and ideas you have for your life.
This is your "brain storming" area to let your imagination run wild. Don't rush through this.
List of Goals with more than 600 Life Goals for you to brainstorm from.
3 - Free Goal Setting Worksheet
One you have completed your life goal brainstorming, the most important feature is the Goal Setting Worksheet tab. This is your key to recording your own 100 Life Goals or any number of Life Goals which you prefer. Choose and write, 5, 10, 50, 100 or more!
To make this easier for you to complete, the left hand side of the spreadsheet (tab) includes reference to the 100 Life Goals recommended by 100GoalsClub. In the blank template to the right, you may . . .
- Pull forward the goals that you brainstormed in the List of Goals tab.
- Adopt any or all of the recommended 100 Life Goals that make sense for your life
- Add your own Target Goals
(what you expect to achieve in your life time or within a specified time frame)
- Add your own Outrageous Goals
(what you would like to accomplish in your life, your true dream goal . . . but you're sure you can not achieve at this point and you're not ready to commit to). Just writing out your outrageous goal can often inspire you to achieve your more realistic Target Goal. And who knows . . . you may actually achieve your outrageous goal!
- Specify the time frame for completing your life goal
(i.e. This year,Next year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, Lifetime)
- Specify the frequency for completing your life goal
(i.e. Habit, One-time, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, Bi-Annually, Decade)
Enter your own personalized list of goals using this free Goal Setting Worksheet (template). This very act could change your life forever!
Annual Power Page
The annual power page tab allows you to record the specific goals that you will focus on this year, while keeping your master list in view. Filter your specific list of say 10-15 goals down to a handy reference one page print out that you can carry with you or put on your office wall where you can reference daily!
To order this Free Goal Setting Worksheet download, subscribe below!
Buy the 100 Life Goals Book to start recording your own life goals!
The Goal Setting Worksheet free download is a bonus for those who first ordered the 100 Life Goals Book. For those who have not yet ordered the book "100 Life Goals . . . A Step by Step guide for designing your life . . . and living with no regrets", you may order directly from Amazon.
Although much of the information in the book is included here at this 100GoalsClub website, many people prefer and learn better through reading a physical book and being able to turn the pages.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to buy the 100 Life Goals book!
- You can break away from the majority of people who never purchase a book after they graduate. My number one recommended life goal is to study and read self-help books, as this will provide you with the knowledge and inspiration to achieve your Life Goals.
- There is space for you at the end of each goal, to write your own personalized goals, both Your Target Goal (YTG), and your Outrageous Goal.
- You can take this book with you to read anywhere you choose, versus needing a computer or mobile device and internet connection to read from this 100 Goals Club site.
- Having this book at home either on your bedside table or on your book shelf, will be a friendly reminder for you to read the book and write out your goals.
- You will be able to underline key topics and ideas in the book which resonate with you which you can easily go back on and "speed read" all the topics you thought were important on your prior reads.
- A portion of all book sale proceeds will be given to charity. See my giving back section.
- Many people prefer the physical aspect of being able to hold and flip the pages of a book and will absorb more of the key information.
- You can share this book with others in your life who could benefit from reading about Life Goals and may just inspire someone to become more focused on living a goal inspired life.
- The book has a blank template at the very end of the book to record your own personalized list of 100 Life Goals, 10 goals in each of the recommended 10 goal areas.
- The book is a perfect companion for the Goal Setting Worksheet available for free download now.
To proceed to the Amazon site and order this book click here!
Last Updated: June 26, 2020